Someone in the house suffering from a toothache or a mouth ulcers? We have you covered!
Bubbagum natural teething gel can help to relieve ulcer pain or toothaches and is suitable for the whole family.
So what exactly is a mouth ulcer and what causes them?
A mouth ulcer is the loss or erosion of part of the delicate tissue that lines the inside of your mouth. Some of the causes include certain medications, chemicals and infectious diseases.
However. the most common cause is mechanical injury, such as accidentally biting your cheek (and who doesn’t do that on a regular basis!?!)
Symptoms of mouth ulcers:
The symptoms of a mouth ulcer depend on the cause, but may include:
- swollen skin around the sores
- a round sore or sores inside the mouth
- irritation of the sores by salty, spicy or sour foods
- problems with chewing or toothbrushing because of the tenderness
A range of causes:
Mouth ulcers can be caused by a wide range of factors including:
- accidental biting of the cheek
- constant rubbing against misaligned or sharp teeth
- constant rubbing against dentures or braces
- poor oral hygiene
- burns from eating hot food
- irritation from strong antiseptics, such as a mouthwash
- herpes simplex viral infection (cold sore)
- reaction to certain medications, such as chemotherapeutic agents
- a range of other infections including hand-foot-mouth syndrome
In most cases, mouth ulcers are harmless and disappear by themselves in a few days without the need for medical intervention, but for those few days it can be major discomfort to some.
It’s important to remember to see your doctor if your mouth ulcers don’t clear up within a few days, or if you are troubled by frequent attacks.
When it comes to ulcer remedies, natural options are limited and certain other brands on the market have recently made headlines in the news when a sober drive gave a positive breath test after using Bonjela mouth ulcer gel.
So we thought it was time we shared the good news that Bubbagum natural teething gel can be used for whole family for teething, toothaches, ulcers and irritated gums and you can be happy knowing it’s natural.
Our teething gel ingredients include organic chamomile flower known for it’s calming properties, organic marshmallow root which contains anti-inflammatory properties and organic liquorice root and organic fennel seed provide soothing/cooling relief.
Storing Bubbagum teething gel in the fridge can also help provide a cooling effect also.
And who makes Bubbagum natural teething gel? We are family owned and operated here at Bubbagum teething, in beautiful sunny Queensland, proudly Australian owned and made. Our ingredients have been carefully selected, laboratory tested and made to the highest Australian standards.
Created with love and care
Get relief now here.